Sunday, August 8, 2010

More HVAC

Made it to Home Depot this morning after breakfast with our friends Jen & Jay. Picked up the hangers I needed to complete the duct installation, and came home ready to put them up.

After a few hours working on the ducts, I managed to more-or-less complete the HVAC modification.

Cold air return complete

TV room heat complete

Now that the HVAC is complete, I can focus my efforts on getting the bulkheads built, and then finishing up the framing. With luck, that will be done by the end of next weekend.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't think you'll regret the decision to go with the cold air return. It should keep the furnace from cycling on and off as often - good ol' high school physics. You could've been an HVAC engineer. How exciting would that be?
Mom
xox

Big D said...

ooh...HVAC engineer... instead of having to learn the intricacies of compound interest, tax shields, and present value theorems, I could have stopped at hot air rises and payday is Friday...

Anonymous said...

Yup, way better than say, a plumbing engineer. But payday would still be Friday. And the money would be the same ...
Mom
xox

Doris M. Bennett said...

Acknowledges for paper such a beneficial composition, I stumbled beside your blog besides decipher a limited announce. I want your technique of inscription... ac repair

Post a Comment